Tuesday, October 30, 2012

No longer my plan but HIs

I hate writing, I hate reading, and I never thought I would ever write a blog. But hey I just moved across the country to Alaska and no one ever thought I would do something like that, so I guess its time for some other changes and starts here with this blog.

Every day I come home from work, snuggle up in a blanket and think about the day. I think about how crazy life in Alaska is and try to work through God's plan for me. Then I fall asleep wishing that I can share these great experiences with someone, but that becomes kind of difficult whenever everyone is three to four hours ahead of you. Luckily God has spoken through others and everyone keeps telling me the same thing to keep a blog. So for all you that want to read this it is not about my journey in Alaska, but God's plan for me as I move through life. Every day is different and I truly can't explain how much I have grown in words but hey this is my chance to try and do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment